Wednesday, December 12, 2018

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really
know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide with, but anyway
it’s gonna be fun… then I learnt it's not “hide and seek in the dark” Spotlight,
it's “get to the objective without getting caught” Spotlight, Still was fun though.
Here’s the details...
So the first round… everyone was loud and shining their lights even though
they weren’t even in for the spotters that round. Juliet was one of the only
Sneaky people in the first round and she: went round the back, crawled to
the side to not get caught, ran up the side, got to the bell (the objective),
and rang it. So well played her… I'm still salty about that.
Second round, b00m everyone was mostly silent!.. Still rushed though.
Now here's the problem with everyone and why theyŕe failing. they are just
running down the middle road and not strategizing as much as the others,
and I’ve first tried rushing but then I learnt that to go around is the best strat.
So I tried, but other people dragged me down and I didn't win.
Overall this version of Spotlight… was alright, I'll give it a 6 out of 10. Would I go back to it?
Pfffffff no but if I had to I would, it was fun in a way. I acted sneaky like a ninja and that 
made me feel comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...