Monday, February 19, 2018

Where we come from

do you have a special place? someplace you feel like it's a beacon of direction? I know I do, we go there almost every year!!!! well forget the almost, this week we did something called a "where we come from" and no its not a balloon. so we get on to the subject and I (almost) instantly choose my place of choice, the Bay Of Islands. if you don't know what that is, it's a subtropical micro region and it is ho-o-OT there, even in the winter, the COLDEST SEASON. a-a-hem anyway, I went onto my computer (yes we did this on a computer) and started a 2-way research and write speed-work, at the end of the block I had done all of it, day 2 I do an augmented reality for it. took a picture, and did an overlay and Bip Bam BASH I'm done, so that was a short update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...