Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Full Garden Story

haven't shown you the full one until now, here you go.
The garden.


The Attic is where I went when I feel down Or Someone is shouting.It was one day when I saw something out the window. I was young at the time and I Didn't know much. so when I looked out the window I saw a vine covered door with no walls & no roof. I  went down quickly and told Auntie. But she said she didn't see anything. So I went outside and it was still there, so I went in and then I went Really REALLY deep Down.
*
I found a lost village that I never found or anyone found before. Or at least i THOUGHT, there were so many “People there”. Actually there were merpeople there so I just walked around slowly, i got started with the whole “currency” thing and bought a iron lookalike chest and pants and a ENCHANTED sword that was made out of the shiniest, Diamonds EVER. then I learnt about Merzombie Waves and survived 6, then went to a big castle to find that the previous king was destroyed by people called: The Seao.
*
There was a new king  they said, I didn’t know who he was until I saw him. He was ruthless to humans so I had to… you guessed it fight him, but he was so fast and strong so it was hard but eventually I had… wait. I have to fit this into 10 lines so. Here we go, I had to run down the right hall but THAT move was a bad mistake because I was cornered so I went into a room and there was my garden but the king pulled me out of that room into the hall and then put me on the rough, leather, very unslick walls and what happened next?
*
I sliced his hand off, then I fell to the stiff ground and hurt my shoulder then ran for my life as I went into the main center I ran behind it and went through a door to (I don't know why) a dojo that was so small even the king couldn't get in and saw a sign that said:
RIP
Squidface
0-1996
“Sucked at karate, even though he had a dojo”
Ballface.
And  then the king smashed through the door and conveniently there was a Bazooka on Squidface’s grave and the bazooka said: this was used to kill Squidface. So I shot the king and he DIED
*
Then I ran, from the guards, and the zombies out to the town past the priest, the blacksmith, the librarian which somehow the books are all not wet,until I saw a door, the same door I went through at the beginning so I went in again quickly and…… you guessed it… i was back at my house, so that’s the end. Hope you enjoyed son, Goodnight.
“Yay, More!”

There is no more son, sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...