Thursday, May 24, 2018

Universe 815

Let me tell you that when someone random walks up to you. it's fishy. That's what happened to me once. A random person walked up to me and said something like "you could try to be different instead of just drinking, you'd probably slice someones head clean off" in a bar. I tell them I'm not looking for trouble and if they want trouble, go to Cralk, I tell you I'd seen that person before. Somewhere very recently as it was, so I follow them and ask "Are you familiar?" "as familiar as you think I am" "then you're familiar" "okay yes. I am, and I know your are Car-tin." "Uhhhh... Its Carton," "oh, sorry, CARTON, anyways. You said if I or want trouble we'll have to go to Cralk. Why is that?" "......Cruglers, that's they're home planet. Filthy drubbling Double-Crossers" but before she can answer my question my Robot-Friend; Yuro comes up to choke her, you see he is got some protection protocol in him and when he sees someone talking to me he strangles them. "Yuro, stop. This is a new friend calllllledddddd?" "Slarda" "Slarda. O.K. You got a ship?" "Yeah, it's not much but it's fast." "What's it called?" Yuro asks impatiently... Carazo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...