Thursday, March 8, 2018

10 Years Later

10 Years Later

“AGENT JOSEPH! GET OVER HERE!!!” shrieked the General,
“Yes sir?” asked Jack-Off Joseph, hands quivering. He hated when the general shouted like that
“The seao has been captured and now it's your job to save them” explained the General
“The seao? *gasp* that's a really big job” admitted Joseph
“Yes but…” The General tried to say
“I'll take it” screamed Joseph excitedly.
“Uh… ok”
*2*h*p*a*r*g*a*r*a*p

Joseph got into his SUPER special spy car and drove off to brooklyn at 55km/h,the car was a tesla mk 512 so it needed no gas. And it was like a ghost, go-through and invisible. He had searched everything everywhere. He was just about to call it a day and go home. Until
*3*h*p*a*r*g*a*r*a*p

He saw it, a one way alleyway, the only one he hadn’t been in. Joseph strolled in carefully and saw a Butt-On-The-Wall “I wonder what this Butt is doing here?” he wondered. He pressed the Butt and opened a secret door (VERRRYYYYY cliche) not knowing what was within he stepped in and fell into a very deep hole (SUPER CLICHEEEE). He fell for what felt like ages (I put too much cliche in these stories) but it all seriousness, it was 56 seconds. Joseph was counting on his spy watch,when he landed,he fell on a soft silky floor (to not kill the droppers of course!)
“Alas i have been waiting for you,Joseph” echoed a mysterious voice
“Uh ok… w-wait how do you know my name?” asked Joseph
“I know everything about you” boomed the voice. The man finally revealed himself he was ( or what looked like) BALLFACE’S BROTHER: CUBEFACE
*
Cubeface CHARGED at Joseph. But as he was big, he was a sloth! So Joseph had a singe dodging him. Then he saw a bazooka on the wall, quickly grabbed it… and shot Cubeface in the head. “You’re safe now seao!” “seao? That’s a new name” said ben. “Yeah I remember it being sea boys” said tom, “yeah I know :P. Well anyway, we’re back boys!” says… James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...