Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Storyline

Just A Note: All These Stories I've Uploaded Recently Uploaded Are For The Story Story line I'll Let You Know The Order. Oh And Just A Quick Thing, 2032 Doesn't Count RN, All Of The Story line Is From An Alternate Universe, From 1986 to 2020, Here's The Chronological Order.

First It's Splash that went in at 1986, after they killed SquidFace, they got captured by Cubeface in 1996 after Cubey found out about the death and Agent Joseph(10 years later) went and saved them, at that time they didn't know they were called "the seao" until joseph told them about it and they went off. until Ballface is here, AGAIN at the underwater Island in 2006 in the garden story and when THAT happened nothing else did until 2010 when the ZambieBusters came around and stopped the zambie apocalypse and that leads US to 2020 where there is... nothing, th-the storyline is done.


































Just Kidding :P Because IM Making a new story which is...........................................







ZambieBusters2.... yeah, hate me if you want but I know that its not going to be as good as the first but... have faith in me

EDIT: hi... I haven't started writing it in a while so... rip ZambieBusters2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

some camp i went on

This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for all day. Spotlight! I didn't really know where I wanted to hide nor who I wanted to hide ...